root /NeatUpload folder

Guest-987
What exactly goes in the /NeatUpload folder that belongs in the root of the web application? Is it these 3 folders and all their contents, plus Web.config, the .sln file, etc.? - dotnet - flash - js Or is it the 17 files in /NeatUpload-version/dotnet/app/NeatUpload? cancel.png default.css error413.aspx MultiRequestUploadHandler.ashx etc.?

Re: root /NeatUpload folder

The latter.  The contents of NeatUpload-version/dotnet/app/NeatUpload should be copied into the NeatUpload folder at the top-level of your web app.

Re: root /NeatUpload folder

Guest-987
*sigh* That IS what the docs say, isn't it? Not what I saw the first 15 or so times I read that part. *eyeroll* Thanks!