"Unable to find the specified file"

Matt
I'm using v1.3.3287.37493, and keep getting the error listed in the subject. The directory exists, as I'm watching the .config file being created, but then is deleted (and I get the error) when the code hits the "MoveTo()" command. The URL below is a screenshot of my debug output. I notice that the directories in the FileContent section are double-slashed, where as the rest are not. Does this matter? Any ideas? http://i39.tinypic.com/fa4dva.png Thanks.

Re: "Unable to find the specified file"

Is the UploadHttpModule installed and being used?  Are you seeing a progress bar?

Where in the page lifecycle are you calling MoveTo()?  I believe that if the InputFile control has been unloaded, the file will be deleted?  Can you post a small test page that demonstrates the issue?