maintaining multifile upoload after postback

maintaining multifile upoload after postback

dilipprasad
hi i am dilip our organization currently uses Brettle Development control for uploading files actually we have a small problem we are developing asp.net webapplication in one of the form involves uploading files using multifile upload from Neat Upload initially after the form is loaded the pick files button appear then after selecting the images we upload the images then after the completion of image upload we are displaying a pop up stating image upload complete then when we come back to the form the single file upload control is displaying instead of multifile we do want to keep singlefile upload for other scenarios my question is how do we maintain the multifile upload (Pickfiles button instead of single file upload) i ve tried setting the height ,visible true, useFlashIfAvailable=true...... but no effect please help how to maintain the multi file upload and how to show the single file upload following files have been added 2 my web app all the necessary files and tags in web config ve been added i m using latest version of neat upload files and this scenario occurs only in IE 8 and not in FireFox in Firefox its working fine as we expected kindly help

Re: maintaining multifile upoload after postback

This sounds like something specific to the page containing the MultiFile control.  Can you email me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test project where this problem occurs?

--Dean

P.S.  Please punctuate future messages/posts.  Thanks!