limiting upload rate feature in NeatUpload

limiting upload rate feature in NeatUpload

Guest-975
Hello everyone, I am interested in limiting upload rate feature in NeatUpload and I want to customize it to make it priority based (based on different user role, provide different upload rate maximum limitation). Appreciate if anyone could point me in which function/class should I look at and appreciate if anyone could say 2-3 sentences briefly about the general idea of how upload rate control is implemented in NeatUpload. http://www.brettle.com/NeatUpload-1.3/dotnet/docs/Manual.html#4.7.Limiting the Upload Rate|outline thanks in advance, George

Re: limiting upload rate feature in NeatUpload

Search for MaxUploadRate in FilteringWorkerRequest.ReadOrigEntityBody(). It should be pretty clear how it works. I'm not sure whether you will be able to make it role-dependent. Certain properties of the request (e.g. Session) are not available at that stage in request processing, and accessing anything that requires that causes asp.net to parse the request body will cause problems. --Dean