how to start the upload auto when the files have been selected?

how to start the upload auto when the files have been selected?

Guest-1068
hi: I hope to upload the files after the picking at once, What should I do? Thanks.

Re: how to start the upload auto when the files have been selected?

If you are using InputFile, I think you can use something like onchange="this.form.submit()".  If you are using MultiFile, I think you want something like:
window.onload = function()
{
var multiFile = NeatUploadMultiFile.prototype.Controls["multiFileID"];
multiFile.OnFileQueued = function() { document.getElementById("formID").submit(); };
}

--Dean