how to remove "Powered by NeatUpload"

harish
I really love this control, and it is really helpful. I want to remove "Powered by NeatUpload" from the controls, the reason being our competators. Is there a way to remove this from controls?

Re: how to remove "Powered by NeatUpload"

Re: how to remove "Powered by NeatUpload"

Guest-1071

Thanks for the great control Dean.

I do plan on purchasing to eventually remove the 'Powered By' tag. In the mean time, can I control WHERE it displays? I would love for it to show up just under the Input instead of beside it. In fact, I'd be in favor of leaving it there forever if that were the case.

Allen Pearcy

Re: how to remove "Powered by NeatUpload"

Guest-1071

Nevermind Dean. I found the place to do this myself.

Regards,

--Allen