error when building new dotnet project

Adam Seacrest

I have been using NeatUpload for a while, and it is great. However I am installing 1.3.8 on a new website and when I build the project I get:

Error 9 Could not create type 'Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.ProgressJsonHandler'. C:\Users\seacrest.LEGEND\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\LegendGroup\NeatUpload\ProgressJsonHandler.ashx 1

I double checked my installation and I cant see anything wrong.

Thanks,

Adam

Re: error when building new dotnet project

Looks like the NeatUpload/ folder might be from a newer version of NeatUpload than the Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.dll you are using/referencing. Try upgrading to the latest version of both. --Dean