empty SqlServerInputFile sends file to sqlserver

empty SqlServerInputFile sends file to sqlserver

Tobi

Hi Dean,

I've just implemented your SqlServerInputFile control.
Everything is fine, the file goes to sqlserver and I get
the IDENTITY value.

The problem is that after a successful upload
even though the SqlServerInputFile field gets empty,
when clicking on any button fireing a postback,
there comes a new row in my database in sql server.

Have you got an idea to solve this problem?
By the way, the image data in this cases is empty.

Thank you for your help.

Tobi Langer

Re: empty SqlServerInputFile sends file to sqlserver

Thanks for the bug report.  The fix will be in the next NeatUpload release.
--Dean