demo.aspx working but my exact copy demo1.aspx not working

demo.aspx working but my exact copy demo1.aspx not working

srihari
Hi
I made a copy of the demo.aspx into another aspx page and its not working.

Its kind of working i should say, it was uploading the files but it was not showing the progressbar(both POPup and inline)

I tried so many ways its the same problem

The only issue I found was  the register tag at the top contains " inherits Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.Demo" for demo.aspx and in the code behind it has namespace Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.

But in my version of demo1.aspx I got "inherits _demo1" and _demo1 at the partial class definition

Any suggestions

Re: demo.aspx working but my exact copy demo1.aspx not working

rlee923
try to add this under configuration - web.config
<location path="demo1.aspx">

    <neatUpload useHttpModule="true" />

  </location>