Why did not allow this control to the trace event?

Why did not allow this control to the trace event?

tekno_ist
Hi Dean,
Although I did not make any changes to the Web.Config file, UploadHttpModule did not work all the time.
I found the problem was caused by the tracking event.
The source of the problem:
<trace enabled="true" localOnly="true"/>
Delete this line to solve the problem:
 <!--<trace enabled="true" localOnly="true"/>-->
Do you have any idea why this control do not allow me to trace the event?

Thanks before, Regards

Re: Why did not allow this control to the trace event?