Use with Apache Win32 and mod_aspdotnet

Guest-992

Does NeatUpload work with Apache Win32 and mod_aspdotnet?

I got demo.aspx working with IIS on WinXp without any problems, but can not get it to work on the same PC under Apache.

I've tried various changes to Apache conf and Web.config with varying degrees of success.

My current problem is the following error, displayed when the demo.aspx page is attempted to be displayed:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unexpected body in request for /demo.aspx]
Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2054
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

I have had varying degrees of success, earlier I had the demo page displaying but without any progress bar - inline or popup. At one time, very briefly, it worked perfectly, popup progress bar and all, but when I restarted Apache it stopped working again!

I suspect the problems are due to shortcomings in mod_aspdotnet, or quite possibly due to my limited knowledge of Apache.

Apache 2.2.11, mod_aspdotnet 0.9.8i, mod_ssl 2.2.11. .Net 1.1 and 2.0.

Many thanks,

Adam.

Re: Use with Apache Win32 and mod_aspdotnet

I've never tried that config.  FYI, this site (including the live Demo.aspx) is running under Apache+mod_mono on Linux.

If I get a chance, I'll try to reproduce the problem you're having but it could be a while.

Re: Use with Apache Win32 and mod_aspdotnet

Where did you get the version of mod_aspdotnet you are using. The one that was maintained as part of the Apache project has been retired. The one from sourceforge looks like it is version 2.something. Even that version doesn't appear to be very active. There haven't been any releases in almost 2 years. --Dean

Re: Use with Apache Win32 and mod_aspdotnet

Guest-992

Sourceforge. I know its not very current. I have no idea how stable or complete it is, except that it runs my - admitedly fairly simple - ASP .Net fine. Site is live at a client's and runs 24/7 but with very few - under 50 - users, and only has about 10 pages.

Thanks for your interest.

Adam.

Re: Use with Apache Win32 and mod_aspdotnet

Guest-992

Disregard this, as I have now migrated to Apache/Mono on Suse Linux.

Regards,

Adam.