Upload control within Repeater

Guest-973

I am having an issue when adding the fileUpload control within a repeater.  I have condensed the code to make it easier to read.  See the code below.

I am having an issue with the line below.  It says
'Brettle.web.neatupload.filecontrol.friend readonly property files() as Brettle.web.neatupload.uploadedfile()'
is not accessible in this because it is 'friend'

Dim flUploader As FileControl = e.Item.FindControl("flUploader")

UploadFiles(flUploader)

Sub UploadFiles(ByVal flUploader As FileControl)

I am having an issue with the line below.  It says
'Brettle.web.neatupload.filecontrol.friend readonly property files() as Brettle.web.neatupload.uploadedfile()'
is not accessible in this contect because it is 'friend'

If flUploader.Files.Length > 0 Then

End If

End Sub

Re: Upload control within Repeater

Guest-973

Nevermind, I got it.

I changed this

Dim flUploader As FileControl = e.Item.FindControl("flUploader")

to this

Dim flUploader As MultiFile = e.Item.FindControl("flUploader")