Upload Failed.. when i large file upload (1.XX GB)

Upload Failed.. when i large file upload (1.XX GB)

Guest-840

Hi. Dean.

I have some trouble when i using Neatuplad 1.3.3, W2K3, .NET Framework 2.0.

Only below Event Log was exist. (w2wp.exe was not restared and I'm not using web farm)

and I was already added healthMonitoring in web.config

"<healthMonitoring>
      <rules>
        <add name="Application Events"
             eventName="Application Lifetime Events"
             provider="EventLogProvider"
             profile="Default"
             minInterval="00:01:00" />
      </rules>
    </healthMonitoring>"

My work space is using proxy server and firewall.

was it bad effect to upload or session?

------------------

"Client disconnected after receiving 81111020 of 1700034518 bytes in 214 secs -- user probably cancelled upload."

Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.Internal.Module.FilteringWorkerRequest.ParseMultipart()
   Location: Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.WaitForUploadToComplete()
   위치: Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.Application_ResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   Location: System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   Location: System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Re: Upload Failed.. when i large file upload (1.XX GB)

Yes, this sounds like a firewall or proxy issue. Try removing the UploadHttpModule from the httpModules section of your Web.config. If you still canlt upload, it probably isn't related to NeatUpload. To be sure, try uploading to a smal test app that uses the standard asp.net FileUpload control. --Dean

Re: Upload Failed.. when i large file upload (1.XX GB)

Guest-840

you are right. firewall was problem. it's fixed.

Thank you Dean.

Re: Upload Failed.. when i large file upload (1.XX GB)

VJ Koganti
hi,

We are having the same Problem. We bought a license for NeatUpload 2 years ago. It worked fine till we replaced then firewall 2 months ago. Ever since we have this random failure of upload.

 Please can you tell us how you fixed it?

kind regards,
VJ Koganti
RCS PLC
http://www.rcs.plc.uk

Re: Upload Failed.. when i large file upload (1.XX GB)

VJ Koganti
The upload fails only for a few customers. But it goes away briefly when I recycle the Application pool.

Here is my Event Log when the upload fails:

Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 07/09/2011 15:33:30
Event time (UTC): 07/09/2011 14:33:30
Event ID: 5f6e3ffa663242aaa801d852b449e04f
Event sequence: 23423
Event occurrence: 16
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
    Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT-4-129598686549237500
    Trust level: Full
    Application Virtual Path: /
    Application Path: C:\Site\website\Live_Release\
    Machine name: WEBSERVER01

Process information:
    Process ID: 9192
    Process name: w3wp.exe
    Account name: WEBSERVER01\WebsiteUser

Exception information:
    Exception type: HttpException
    Exception message: Client disconnected after receiving 42903 of 497360 bytes in 132 secs -- user probably cancelled upload.

Request information:
    Request URL: http://www.rcs.plc.uk/NeatUpload/AdditionalArtwork.aspx
    Request path: /NeatUpload/AdditionalArtwork.aspx
    User host address: 86.133.171.70
    User:
    Is authenticated: False
    Authentication Type:
    Thread account name: WEBSERVER01\WebsiteUser

Thread information:
    Thread ID: 23
    Thread account name: WEBSERVER01\WebsiteUser
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace:    at Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.Internal.Module.FilteringWorkerRequest.ParseMultipart()
   at Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.Application_ResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)