Upload Fail in NeatUpload Demo Site.

Guest-835

I try upload large file (1.7GB) in below demo site.

http://www.brettle.com/Demo.aspx

but, Upload fail in progress bar page.

Here is using proxy server. is it possible bad side effect upload progress?

Re: Upload Fail in NeatUpload Demo Site.

Yes it could be the proxy that is the problem. It might also have exceeded some timeout on the server. Do you remember how long it took before it failed? Also did you get any error message? --Dean

Re: Upload Fail in NeatUpload Demo Site.

Guest-835
I was tested again. Error message (in Progress page) is "Error: Read failure". and that error was occured about 7 min after.

Re: Upload Fail in NeatUpload Demo Site.

OK, that's expected.  I have the executionTimeout attribute of the <httpRuntime> element set to 360 seconds (i.e. 6 min) because I don't want to encourage long running uploads to the live demo.  On your production site, you could obviously set the executionTimeout to a larger value.

Re: Upload Fail in NeatUpload Demo Site.

Guest-835
Thank you Dean.