UnloadConfirmer doesn't work,please help me!

UnloadConfirmer doesn't work,please help me!

Guest-1074
Hi,Dean.I am using NeatUpload control in my project,it's very useful.Well, I met a problem that if I clicked <asp:button> when files was uploading,it stoped uploading;So I added <Upload:Unloadcomfirmer> into my page(*.aspx),but It didn't work.Could you help me?

Re: UnloadConfirmer doesn't work,please help me!

Please email me a small test project that demonstrates the problem and then post here to say you have done so.