Two progressbars and two multifile controls on one page

Two progressbars and two multifile controls on one page

Tobi

Hi Dean,

I've got an other question again.
Is there a way on a page with two multifile uploadcontrols and two progressbars to show only the upload progress from the first uploadcontrol in the first progressbar and only the upload progress from the second uploadcontrol in the second progressbar. At the moment when I click on one of the two uploadbuttons both progressbars display the progress.
I already tried to work with triggers but without result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tobi

Re: Two progressbars and two multifile controls on one page

It is only possible for NeatUpload to measure the progress of an HTTP request. That corresponds to a form submisssion, which could contain multiple files in addition to other form fields. The only way to get individual file progress is to put each file in its own form. Since ASP.NET uses a single form model, putting multiple forms on a page is not possible. --Dean