Two differents ProgressBar in the same prject but not in the same page

Two differents ProgressBar in the same prject but not in the same page

Guest-1020
Hi, Fisrt, sorry for my english, i'm french, so i will TRY to explain what i want. I have a web project in which, i have at least, two pages where you can upload files. In the one of them i want a classic progress bar, here no problem. But in the second i would like a different progressbar, with a different text, different coulor... Do you think is that possible and how could i do that? Thanks for your help.

Re: Two differents ProgressBar in the same prject but not in the same page

Guest-1020
I hope it is clear and if in your answer you could use "easy words" in english ;)

Re: Two differents ProgressBar in the same prject but not in the same page

See "Customizing Progress.aspx" in the manual. --Dean