TestFilter ?

atm, im trying some new buffer values for NeatUpload and "sometimes" if i try to re-compile the project, i get some errors with the TestFilter Folder and its content... i think my IDE is kinda bugged too.

For what is this Folder and more important, is it necessary to have within the project so that NeatUpload works correct or can i just leave it out ?

Thanks.

Re: TestFilter ?

The TestFilter folder contains the source and MonoDevelop project files for TestFilter.exe.  I wrote TestFilter.exe during development of NeatUpload-1.0.9 to help me reproduce any future bugs in NeatUpload's parser.  You don't need it.  NeatUpload works correctly without it.

That said, I'd like users to be able to recompile NeatUpload (and TestFilter) without a problem.  Can you tell me exactly what error(s) you are seeing?  The problem might be that the code in the TestFilter folder is not part of any Visual Studio project because I don't have Visual Studio.  Would you mind using Visual Studio to add a TestFilter project (C# exe) to the NeatUpload solution?  The TestFilter project needs to have a reference to the NeatUpload project and it should contain just the TestFilter\*.cs files.  If you get it to compile, please email me (dean at brettle dot com) the resulting TestFilter.csproj and NeatUpload.sln files