Show image after upload without refresh

Guest-81

hi, i am trying to create a site which will display an image as soon as it is uploaded with NeatUpload without refreshing the page. is this possible, if so can you please tell me how, or give me a source example.

thank you

pieter

Re: Show image after upload without refresh

It is possible, but I don't have any code.  However, for inspiration, you might want to look at this Digg article.

Re: Show image after upload without refresh

Jon G
A simple method would be to use an iFrame that refreshes itself every few seconds and when it does checks a directory for files.

Then in your upload piece you would have it set up to move completed upload files to this directory.  Rename the files with maybe the sessionId prefixed on the filename.  Then the page that runs within the iFrame could search for files with that sessionId*.

Re: Show image after upload without refresh

tifanny357
The following code can be used to show and display images.

namespace MultiPageTiff
{
    public class TiffViewer
    {

        public int GetNumberOfPages(string FileName)
        {
            Image image = Image.FromFile(FileName);
            Guid ID = image.FrameDimensionsList[0];
            FrameDimension fd = new FrameDimension(ID);
            return image.GetFrameCount(fd);
        }