Security and Hosting

Spock
Is there really no way to get this to work on your average hosting provider without Full Trust?

If that is the case you should make this clear on the home page BEFORE people download it.

I spent a lot of time integrating this into a website to now find out it will most likely not work on my hosting provider.

Re: Security and Hosting

See Requirements.  AFAIK, the trust requirement is true for every ASP.NET upload progress control that doesn't require Flash.  FYI, SoftSys seems to allow Full-Trust hosting if you request it and seems to be getting good reviews.  I have no personal experience with them though.