Progress bar would show 40% and then display "page not found" (more details here)

Progress bar would show 40% and then display "page not found" (more details here)

Guest-943
Here is a problem that I am facing with multiple file upload and progress bar. It wasn't happening before but it just started happened. When I select multiple files in the file dialog box and then click upload, progress bar would show progress till 40% and then show page not found and give me alert message that you are being redirected. The place where flash progress bar shows, that section shows IE default error for page not found. Any clues?

Re: Progress bar would show 40% and then display "page not found" (more details here)

If you copy Demo.aspx and Demo.aspx.cs from NeatUpload-version/dotnet/app/Brettle.Web.NeatUpload/ into your own app and then use Demo.aspx, does it show the same behavior?  If it does, then it sound like something specific to your server configuration, though I'm not sure exactly what.  Are you using a web farm or garden?

If Demo.aspx does not show the same behavior, can you email me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test app that does what you describe and then post here so that I can confirm that I got it?

--Dean