Progress bar pauses when upload completes

Progress bar pauses when upload completes

Guest-839
After an upload completes, my form does a bunch of extra processing that takes 5-10 seconds. During this time, the Progress.aspx refresh gets "paused" (the request is not processed/returned). Once the form is done, it redirects and the progress bar finishes. What I want is for the progress bar to show the upload is finished when the post is finished, not when the form is done with its work.

Re: Progress bar pauses when upload completes

NeatUpload 1.3 can show processing progress. See the documentation for details.