Progress bar not updating when used from inside a user control

Progress bar not updating when used from inside a user control

Guest-822
I'm using NeatUpload 1.2.30 and I can't get the progress bar to update when I use it from inside my application. The upload works fine, and the progress bar updates fine when I run /NeatUpload/Demo.aspx. According to FireBug, the Progress.aspx page is reloading itself every second as expected, it's just not showing any data.
Strangely, the progress bar works just fine in Chrome. It doesn't work in Firefox or IE.

Re: Progress bar not updating when used from inside a user control

Please use a one-click hosting service to send me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test app that demonstrates the issue.

Re: Progress bar not updating when used from inside a user control

Guest-822
A coworker figured it out. The controls were placed inside a UpdatePanel. Now they aren't and everything works fine. Thank you.