Progress Bar Appears Only At The End of An Upload

Progress Bar Appears Only At The End of An Upload

Guest-1073
Hi Dean, I'm using your NeatUpload-1.2.32. The progress bar appears at the end of an upload. I'm running the application on a single Win2k8 server. Furthermore, on Opera and Safari, I received the following error message when I tried to upload a file. I'd appreciate any help you can provide. HTTP Error 400. The request verb is invalid.

Re: Progress Bar Appears Only At The End of An Upload

Guest-1073
This has been resolved. But does anyone have any clue on why the 404 error would appear in Opera but not in Firefox, IE, Google Chrome?

Re: Progress Bar Appears Only At The End of An Upload

Are you getting a 400 or 404?  Where are you seeing that message?  Is it in the progress display window/iframe or the upload page?  Do you get that error if you copy Demo.aspx and Demo.aspx.cs from the NeatUpload-1.2.x/ folder to your web app and then try to upload using the Demo.aspx page?

Re: Progress Bar Appears Only At The End of An Upload

Guest-1073
I'm getting a 404 error. If I were to use the demo.aspx page straight from NeatUpload-1.2.32, it works fine on Opera. However, once I put it into my application, it generates the 404 error. This is during upload of a file.

Re: Progress Bar Appears Only At The End of An Upload

Guest-1073
I have just figured this out. Thanks for the help.