Problem with Firefox

Guest-39

Hi

Great component!

I've run the demo up using Firefox.  The transfer proceeds fine with the popup appearing etc.  At the end of the upload the popup disappears but the browser then sits there as if it's awaiting a further response from the server. Eventually it times out and the PagePrerender event is called.

Is this a know problem? and is there a workaround?

kind regards

Richard

Re: Problem with Firefox

Hi Richard,

I don't think I've seen the behavior you're describing before.  Can you reproduce the problem using either the "official" live demo running on Mono or the temporary live demo running on .NET?

Which version of firefox are you using and how big is the file you are uploading?

Anyone else seeing this?