Out Of Memory Exception when downloading large file

Out Of Memory Exception when downloading large file

Re: Out Of Memory Exception when downloading large file

Assuming you are talking about uploading and not downloading, the OutOfMemoryException is probably an indication that the UploadHttpModule is not being used.  Note that it needs to be installed in the <httpModules> section in the Web.config at the application root and you need to make sure that the useHttpModule attribute of the <neatUpload> element is "true" for the page you are uploading to.  In the Web.config included with the release, it is only true for the Demo.aspx page.

Re: Out Of Memory Exception when downloading large file

Hugh
I have the same problem when "downloading" a large file (about 473MB) uploaded by Neatupload. The "out of memory" occured and I can't download the file.

I am using the UploadHttpModule setting.