Normal FileUpload and MultiFile on the same page

Normal FileUpload and MultiFile on the same page

Guest-1019
Hi Dean

Is it possible to have a normal asp .net FileUpload Control on the same page as a MultiFile control?  If so could you please specify anything I need to change in the web.config or the page directives for this.  I currently have a web page that had an existing FileUpload and added the MultiFile control for extra functionality.  On the server side the FileUpload.HasFile was always false when the page posted back.  I then removed all references to the NeatUpload dll and the FileUpload.HasFile returned true.

Thanks.

Re: Normal FileUpload and MultiFile on the same page

Guest-1019
I found the solution.  I added the button that caused the post back for the FileUpload control to the progressbars triggers collection and it now works.