NeatUploadPB is undefined

Guest-748

I'm using version 1.2.30 (according to the zip file I downloaded) and I followed the instructions but when the page loads, I get these errors: NeatUploadPB is undefined. It's pointing to a JavaScript function but am I missing something?

Also, I'm using IE7.

Re: NeatUploadPB is undefined

Guest-748

I should add the code:

<%@ Page Language="VB" Debug="true" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Brettle.Web.NeatUpload" Namespace="Brettle.Web.NeatUpload" TagPrefix="Upload" %>

<script runat="server"></script>

<head runat="server">

<title></title>

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<Upload:InputFile ID="InputFile1" runat="server" />

<Upload:ProgressBar ID="ProgressBar1" runat='server'></Upload:ProgressBar>

<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" />

</form>

Re: NeatUploadPB is undefined

Guest-748

I also added:

AddHandler Button1.Click, AddressOf Button_Clicked

End Sub

Private Sub Button_Clicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)

If IsValid AndAlso InputFile1.HasFile Then

InputFile1.MoveTo(Path.Combine(Request.PhysicalApplicationPath, InputFile1.FileName), MoveToOptions.Overwrite)

End If

End Sub

And I'm still getting the error when the page loads.

Re: NeatUploadPB is undefined

It sounds like you have a development snapshot of Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.dll installed in your bin folder but your NeatUpload subfolder was copied from NeatUpload-1.2 release.  Try copying the Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.dll from the NeatUpload-1.2.30/bin folder into your app's bin folder.

Re: NeatUploadPB is undefined

Guest-748

I must have. Doing what you said fixed the issue, in case others are reading.

Thanks!

Re: NeatUploadPB is undefined

Guest-748
Hi Dean I am having the same problem too - Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'NeatUploadPB' is undefined my code in aspx page copied from your demo under "NeatUpload-1.3.18\dotnet\app\Brettle.Web.NeatUpload" with a control name - ProgressBar1 modified: I am using 1.3.18 version. My progressbas is within an ajax tab container, doesnt know it matter or not, I am no good at javascript. Bryan

Re: NeatUploadPB is undefined

You probably forgot step 7 of Installing NeatUpload.

--Dean