NeatUpload.sln 1.3.20 version for VS 2005?

NeatUpload.sln 1.3.20 version for VS 2005?

Guest-1085

I just download the NeatUpload 1.3.20 version, and try to open “NeatUpload.sln” file with MS Visual Studio 2005. I have a problem. The “NeatUpload.sln” file looks a VS 2008 file, and I can not open it with VS 2005.

Does anyone have “NeatUpload.sln” file (version 1.3.20 or late version) for VS 2005, Or should I use earlier NeatUpload release version?

Thanks.

Shaw

Re: NeatUpload.sln 1.3.20 version for VS 2005?

I don't have a VS 2005 sln file for you, but the info in the top-level README.txt might help you if you are looking for a way to build from source.  Of course, if you don't need to build from source, you can just follow the instructions for Installing NeatUpload.

--Dean