NeatUpload Inside Master Page's ContentPlaceHolder

3JB

NeatUpload Inside Master Page's ContentPlaceHolder

3JB
Hello, I'm using ASP.net v3.5, AJAX, etc. with Visual We Developer and NeatUpload v1.3.18. I have successfully used NeatUpload on a page without a master page and on the master page itself. But, using NeatUpload on a page with a master, nested inside a ContentPlaceHolder, doesn't seem to work. The InputFile's .HasFile property is always false. Notes on my setup: My master page is in a sub-folder at master/master.master I don't believe I have set the master page's ID property (I saw this mentioned elsewhere in this forum. Not sure how to set this attribute?) Everything else is set up in a typical way. I can provide a sample app if necessary. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: NeatUpload Inside Master Page's ContentPlaceHolder

Please email me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test app that demonstrates the problem and then post here when you've sent it.

Re: NeatUpload Inside Master Page's ContentPlaceHolder

Guest-1025
Hello,
I started a new project to send you, but it worked!

Digging deeper revealed that having the upload control on a page with a master that wrapped everything in an UpdatePanel is actually what caused this. I see in the documentation that this is a known issue. Bummer, but I have used your workarounds in the past to resolve similar issues.

Thanks.

Re: NeatUpload Inside Master Page's ContentPlaceHolder

Let me know if the workarounds described in the manual don't resolve the problem.
--Dean