.NET 3.5 ?

Bill

How about .Net 3.5? will the current version run in it? Or are you thinking about it, maybe?

also

Absolutely amazing work, this is by and large the best upload control out there.  Thanks for your work.

Re: .NET 3.5 ?

Yes, NeatUpload works under .NET 3.5.  If you run into problems, please post them.

Re: .NET 3.5 ?

Guest-699
Thanks, it may be a bit before I try it, I just started thinking about upgrading/converting the other day.

Re: .NET 3.5 ?

barcode
I just bougt a barcode generator from BarcodeLib, and it says this product is compatible with .NET 3.5. Hope it works with your product.

Re: .NET 3.5 ?

arronlee

Thank you for your nice sharing.
But I have never used it before, could you give us more tutorials about that tool?
Is it a free trial or a totally free tool?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Arron

Next Tomorrow is Another Day.