Multiple file selection in single selection dialog does not work

Multiple file selection in single selection dialog does not work

Guest-1056

Here is the code I'm using:

 <Upload:MultiFile id="multiFile" runat="server" useFlashIfAvailable="true" flashFilterExtensions="*.jpg;*.gif;*.png">
    <asp:Button id="multiFileButton" Text="Add File..." Enabled="<%# multiFile.Enabled %>" runat="server"/>
 </Upload:MultiFile>

Now how could the multiFile select property not work?

Although the page displays and runs, in design mode the MultiFile object will not render.  The error is:

Error Creating Control - multiFile, 'true' could not be set on Property 'UseFlashIfAvailable'.

My guess is that this error should not affect multiple file selection as long as the page runs and opens a dialog for selecting files.

Thanks for the help

Re: Multiple file selection in single selection dialog does not work

Are you using a Flash-enabled browser? What version of Flash is installed? --Dean