Multifile with sqlserverinput

Guest-1060
Hi Dean,

I Successfully use your component, and i must say its awesome.

Now my question,

I use sqlserverinput to stream the data into the sqlserver, but I miss the functionality
like when using multifile.

Is there any chance to use multifile input but streaming it into the sql server like sqlserverinput.

I think I read one post, that a guy have done this before, but he never give any real example.

Thanks before, Regards

Re: Multifile with sqlserverinput

Guest-1060
Sorry for my dumb question,

got it sort it,
using the default neatupload configuration to point to the sqlserver provider will do the job

Regards

Re: Multifile with sqlserverinput

Guest-1060
Hi, Dean

Its me, the same person who wrote the first question.

Now for my second question,
How can I get the identity for the uploaded file using multifile that set to use the sqlprovider (like above).

fyi, I can get get the identity for the uploaded file using the sqlserver input file (just like the example),
but dont know how to use it from multifile ;~(

Thanks before.

Re: Multifile with sqlserverinput

SqlServerUploadedFile file = (SqlServerUploadedFile) multiFileControl.Files[i];
int id = file.Identity;

Re: Multifile with sqlserverinput

Guest-1060
Thank you Sir,