I'm using a MultiFile control on a page of my website, it act as expected on my development computer and on my 2 test servers. But on the production server it renders like an InputFile control. The code produced on my local machine looks like this :
Thanks for the quick answer, but unfortunately it's none of this. After some new tries I've added the line <add name="UploadHttpModule" type="Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule, Brettle.Web.NeatUpload" /> for <system.webServer><modules> in my configuration files on all computers (I did not change the configuration since early RC version of neatUpload 1.3). Then the MultiFile renders correctly on all servers, but, on the production server, the upload now fails after a timeout (it still works on other servers). Any idea ? Thanks again for your help.
You did it I don't remember the exact error (I had to quickly restore the half working version for other users), but I remember it's about socket. I forgot to mention that the UploadBar was giving me an error too. But the InProcUploadStateStoreProvider solved everything (I don't use a web farm). Thanks so much for your help.
I am having similar problem, where multifile will render as inputfile. The demo page from the website is working. So do have correct flash and I checked all these items you listed above and they all there. I am using IE6. I did not understand how I would use "InProcUploadStateStoreProvider" to solve this like Sovitec did.
The Web.config you sent does not have NeatUpload's UploadHttpModule added in either the system.web/httpModules section or the system.webServer/modules sections. That is the problem. Please see Installing NeatUpload.
I am having much the same problem as the OP, except when I view the source of the page in question I actually see the markup for a multifile. What renders however is a single file upload control (which does function)