MultiFile in IE8

Guest-1017
Can I use MultiFile upload in IE8 without progressbar?
Now I place MultiFile Control and I can select multifiles in open dialog, but when I try upload I see that  multiFile2.Files.Length equals 0.
Version NeatUpload 1.3.18
Control:
<Upload:MultiFile id="multiFile2" runat="server" FileQueueControlID="fileListDiv"
                    useFlashIfAvailable="true" flashFilterExtensions="*.цлбрс" >
                            <asp:Button id="multiFileButton2" Text="Обзор"  runat="server" Enabled="<%# multiFile2.Enabled %>"/>
                        </Upload:MultiFile>

Re: MultiFile in IE8

Yes, it should work.  Make sure you aren't running a beta version of IE and if that isn't it, let me know if setting useFlashIfAvailable="false" helps.

Re: MultiFile in IE8

Guest-1017
When I set useFlashIfAvailable="false", upload multi file work, but I can't select multiple file and I can't use extension-filters.
And also when I set useFlashIfAvailable="false" and select file "C:\test\test\test.txt" I see in FileQueueControl "C:\fakepath\test.txt"

IE version: 8.0.6001.18813

Re: MultiFile in IE8

The fakepath thing is an IE8 security/privacy feature unrelated to NeatUpload. If you set useFlashIfAvailable=true, do you get any Javascript errors? Are you using an UpdatePanel? If so, search the manual for UpdatePanel to find known issues and workarounds. --Dean

Re: MultiFile in IE8

Guest-1017
I didn't use an UpdatePanel and I haven't any javascript error in useFlashIfAvailable-mode.

Re: MultiFile in IE8

If you copy Demo.aspx and Demo.aspx.cs from NeatUpload-version/dotnet/app/Brettle.Web.NeatUpload/ into your app, do the MultiFile controls on that page work for you? --Dean