MultiFile and SQL problem

Guest-1000
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.

I am trying to use NeatUpload 1.3.15 with the Hitone.Web.SqlServerUploader extension and I am having a bit of trouble.

I am trying to use the MultiFile control with the SQL extension and all seems to work but if I cancel the upload the SqlServerUploadedFile.Dispose() method is not called and so the DB is not cleaned up.

The problem I have (as far as I can see) is that when an upload from a multipart control is cancelled the RegisterFilesForDisposal method is called but this uses the UploadState.Files collection to pass the files to the DisposeAtEndOfRequest function.

The UploadState.Files seems to be populated only after a file has been uploaded so the half finished file never get disposed.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or have any ideas on how i can resolve this issue? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance..

Stu

Re: MultiFile and SQL problem

Thanks Stu!  Your analysis of the bug was right on the money.  I just commited a fix.  It will be in the next release.

--Dean

P.S.  This bug was not specific to using the SqlServer storage provider.  Same thing occurs with the default storage provider.

Re: MultiFile and SQL problem

Fixed in NeatUpload-1.3.16 which was just released.