Location Filtering to Restrict Request Processing

Location Filtering to Restrict Request Processing

Tobi

Hi Dean,

in your NeatUpload documentation charpter 4.4 you explain Location Filtering to Restrict/Modify NeatUpload´s Request Processing. So far so good, I understand how to use this.
My problem is that I use your control with the open source content management system DotNetNuke.
DotNetNuke renders all its content (pages) to one "default.aspx" page.
The content is provided through multiple *.ascx controls which are added dynamically to the "default.aspx" page.

So can you probably see a possibility to use different maxRequestLength values to different *.ascx controls?

Thanks,
Tobi

Re: Location Filtering to Restrict Request Processing

I don't have any experience with DNN, but something like this friendly URL provider might help.

--Dean