Jquery ThickBox Implementation fails Neatupload Multifile Customized Browse Button on Intial Load.

Jquery ThickBox Implementation fails Neatupload Multifile Customized Browse Button on Intial Load.

rahul
I am re-posting the thread again, as links did not work...

Hi Dean, I must thank you for all your efforts for NeatUpload control. It has proved to me of great help so far.

Recently I am trying to incorporate NeatUpload on Jquery ThickBox Implementation that I took from Matt Berseth Demo Gallery (http://mattberseth2.com/demo/Default.aspx?Name=Master-Detail+with+the+GridView%2c+DetailView+and+jQuery%27s+ThickBox&Filter=All)

The problem I am facing is following and also it similar to following thread (http://ww.brettle.com/ForumThreadView.aspx?thread=895&pageindex=7):

I have 2 Pages.

First Page has a Anchor tag that calls Jquery API call to trigger and load Iframe which contains  Page 2.

Page 2 has NeatUpload MultiFile Control. For Some reason, on intial Load of Page 2, multifile control doesnot render the custom browse button that i have. But If i do a post back on that page 2, it shows up.

I did some research and found out that on initial call to Iframe for loading Page 2, Div "NeatUploadDiv_MultiFile1" have its  Height & Width Set=0. And on postback, it has height and width and then everything works fine.

I hope you can throw some idea on what i can do to make it work.

Please click here (http://drop.io/upload_control#) for the Code.

Appreciate your help.

Re: Jquery ThickBox Implementation fails Neatupload Multifile Customized Browse Button on Intial Load.

Thanks for the test case.  It is basically the same problem discussed in the other thread, but I didn't see a workaround other than changing the ThickBox code.  So I made a change to NeatUpload.js that should fix this and other similar problems.  It will be in the next release.

Re: Jquery ThickBox Implementation fails Neatupload Multifile Customized Browse Button on Intial Load.

Fixed in NeatUpload-1.3.16 which was just released.

Re: Jquery ThickBox Implementation fails Neatupload Multifile Customized Browse Button on Intial Load.

rahul
Thanks a lot Dean. Your time and efforts are much appreciated.

I will keep you updated once i integrate your latest release.