How to use progressbar with inputfile in ASP.NET

How to use progressbar with inputfile in ASP.NET

Sivamalar
Hi,
I am new to NeatUpload.

Even after googling a lot, i couldn't find out any sample source to implement ProgressBar with input file control in my ASP.NET application.

Could anyone send me a sample source to demonstratr how the Progressbar can be used with input file control in ASP.NET ?

Re: How to use progressbar with inputfile in ASP.NET

rlee923
download the latest source code, not the binary, it has the demo.aspx file.