How to prevent re-upload on page refresh?

How to prevent re-upload on page refresh?

Guest-60
First of all, I love your upload solution!
You've saved me quite a bit of coding, and that's very much appreciated!

I do have a question/problem:
Is there a way to prevent NeatUpload from re-uploading the
file if a user presses "refresh" at the top of their browser window?

Currently, we have users uploading 300-500 meg files and if they were to hit
refresh, the page sits there through another complete upload (sometimes 20 minutes or so)

I appreciate any guidance you can give.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: How to prevent re-upload on page refresh?

That is a general issue with form submission, and I think the generally accepted solution is to do a Server.Redirect(Response.Url) after processing the upload in your codebehind.  The result is that the browser gets the post-upload page via a simple request for the URL instead of a form submission.  If the user clicks refresh, the browser just does requests the URL again instead of re-submitting the form containing the upload.