How to loop through the Array of mutiple files and save files to a folder on the local network box?

How to loop through the Array of mutiple files and save files to a folder on the local network box?

Guest-960
Hi, I am trying the NeatUpload component for asp.net 2.0 web app today. On my aspx file, I have this:

<%@ Register TagPrefix="Upload" Namespace="Brettle.Web.NeatUpload" Assembly="Brettle.Web.NeatUpload" %>

<Upload:MultiFile ID="UploadMultiFiles1" runat=server UseFlashIfAvailable=true FlashFilterExtensions="*"></Upload:MultiFile>

So, when clicking "Pick Files..." button, I can choose multiple files at a time. Finally, click "Submit" button to save all these files to a folder on the local network computer. Now, I don't know how to loop through selected files and use MoveTo method to save these files. Can Dean show me the sample code please? thanks.

Stock

Re: How to loop through the Array of mutiple files and save files to a folder on the local network b

Do it the same way you would loop through Request.Files if you were using standard ASP.NET FileUpload or HtmlInputFile controls. I think Demo.aspx.cs has some code with the MoveTo() calls commented out. --Dean