How to improve upload speed?

Andrei Varga

If I manually copy a file from somewhere to the Upload folder where NeatUpload saves the file, I am getting a transfer speed of 10Mb/s. When I upload the same file trough NeatUpload, the transfer speed is somewhere around 3.5Mb/s :(

Is there something I can do to increase this speed?
Of course I'm not expecting the same transfer speed but 2,8 times slower is a bit too much.

Re: How to improve upload speed?

Andrei Varga
My bad, it's only slow when running in ASP.NET Development Server, trough IIS works at max speed.
However, once every ~50 uploads the progress bar reports an invalid upload speed, like this:

Completed: 35.87 MB at 0.0 KB/s took 00:04

Re: How to improve upload speed?

Thanks for the bug report.  The fix will be included in the next NeatUpload release.

--Dean