How to configure NeatUpload to Save Files

BGM

How to configure NeatUpload to Save Files

BGM
Salvete!  This is my first post here.  I managed to get NeatUpload installed onto my server and it is running okay.  Now I want to make it save files.  I am working with the demo page, and have uncommented the parts about saving the files to the temp directory, but nothing is saved.  I see the files get "uploaded" and the progressbar moves, but I can't find the files.  I looked in the app's root/app_data/neatupload_temp, but it stays empty.

That is the first part of the problem.  The second part is, how do I get the files to a particular (non virtual) directory on my server?