How to Check for existence of Temp folder when page loads

How to Check for existence of Temp folder when page loads

Guest-1016
Hi Dean, Is there any way we can check for the existence of the Temporary folder for NeatUpload when we use the FilesystemUploadStorageProvider? If it does not , then we would like to create it so that the postback does not fail. Thank you

Re: How to Check for existence of Temp folder when page loads

Try:

DirectoryInfo tempDir = ((FileSystemUploadStorageProvider)UploadStorage.Provider).TempDirectory;

--Dean