How can I check the file size?

tekno_ist
Hi Dean,
Upload the files before you start I want to check the size and extension. To check the validity of the extension can use the control. But somehow the way to control the size could not find. How can I check the file size dynamically?
Thanks before, Regards

Re: How can I check the file size?

NeatUpload can't know the size of the upload until it has started because that information is not available in JavaScript.  It is only available in the HTTP request that uploads the file to the server.  However, NeatUpload will immediately reject an upload request that is larger than the maxRequestLength configured in the Web.config.  For details, see Limiting the Size of Upload Requests.