Hasfile is always false

Matt
checking the "HasFile" property is always returning False for me. A little digging shows that the ClientID property doesn't return the full hierarchy (also described here: http://www.brettle.com/ForumThreadView.aspx?thread=480&pageindex=7). - I'm using v1.3.3287.37493 (FYI, this is the version shipped in the newest v1.3.4 download) - I'm using Master Pages Not sure what else you'll need to properly diagnose the issue, but ask away if you do. Thanks!

Re: Hasfile is always false

Please use a one-click hosting service to send me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test app that demonstrates the issue.

Re: Hasfile is always false

Matt
Of course, my test project works properly, even though I essentially copied/pasted the same exact code over. Is there anything off the top of your head that I should be looking out for? It's ok if no, just thought I'd check. Thanks.

Re: Hasfile is always false

In the past, there have been bugs that only showed up when using NeatUpload controls in master pages or user controls.  They were caused by NeatUpload using the UniqueID instead of the ClientID.  I think I have all those fixed at this point, but if you are using master pages or user controls in your app, try to reproduce that in your test app.  Also, there are known issues where NeatUpload controls might not work properly within an UpdatePanel, so you might want to check that.  However, I don't recall that causing problems with ClientID.  Lastly, if you are programmatically adding the NeatUpload controls, or a containing control to your page, that might effect when ASP.NET makes available the information necessary to correctly calculate ClientID.  If you can't create a test app, and can post or email me the aspx and aspx.cs files for the page where you are seeing the problem, I'll take a look when I get a chance.