FileUploadedEvent not firing when in Contentplaceholder

FileUploadedEvent not firing when in Contentplaceholder

Anton

Good Day

I seem to have a bit of a problem when adding neatupload version 1.3.3365.3280 in a contetplaceholder where as the FileUploaded Event is not firing. I did the same test in a page without a masterpage and with the same web.config file and everything worked fine.

Please assist, I’m probably missing the obvious.

Re: FileUploadedEvent not firing when in Contentplaceholder

Are you changing the ID property of the master page?  I've had a report that doing that can cause problems.  If that isn't it, can you email me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test app that demonstrates the problem?

Re: FileUploadedEvent not firing when in Contentplaceholder

Guest-931

Hi Dean

When I tried to recreate the problem in the root directory I couldn’t. In my application I created a master and child page in an Admin directory when I tried this in my test app it recreated the problem.

Anton

Re: FileUploadedEvent not firing when in Contentplaceholder

Fixed in 1.3.11.  Thanks for the bug report and test case!

--Dean