File Dialog Very Slow to Open in IE8

Guest-1061
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks Dean for your great job and benevolence to share it to us!

Here is my problem: Suddenly (more precisely today), when I click the button "browse" to open the file dialog, its taking a very long time to show it!

I'm using it for a month and the problem just started today, and the project should go to production tomorrow! lol

Its only happens in my machine and when I'm using IE8, both in your demo.aspx and my app!

Do you have any idea what's causing it? I tried to clean the cache, Temp folder, but it didnt work!

Thank you!

Re: File Dialog Very Slow to Open in IE8

The opening of the file dialog is entirely out of NeatUpload's control.  It is handled by IE, or, in the case of a flash-enabled MultiFile upload, Flash Player.  You might try closing and restarting the browser, logging out and back in, or even rebooting to see if the problem goes away.