Error on Postback - IIS7 Integrated

Matt
I'm on IIS7 Integrated mode, and whenever I postback, I get this error: Collection is read-only System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection.Set(String name, String value) +7025486 System.Web.HttpHeaderCollection.SynchronizeHeader(String name, String value) +35 System.Web.HttpRequest.SynchronizeHeader(String name, String value) +62 System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.GetHeaderChanges(HttpContext ctx, Boolean forRequest) +815 System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.SynchronizeVariables(HttpContext context) +96 System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +590 If I set useHttpModule = false, I will not get the error. I don't have any other 3rd modules installed, but I do use IIS7 Rewrite. Is there something I'm missing? Let me know if you need more info. Thanks. Matt

Re: Error on Postback - IIS7 Integrated

Please email me (dean at brettle dot com) your Web.config with any sensitive information removed.  Also, please indicate what version of NeatUpload you are using.

--Dean
hr

Re: Error on Postback - IIS7 Integrated

hr