Error: Fileupload to Class Library

Guest-969
Hi, i wanna compile all FileUpload stuff in one class library (with some additional files). When i try it, it works fine excep i get the error: "progress.aspx not found", even if this aspx-file is placed in the ClassLib. Is there any chance to fix this? Regards

Re: Error: Fileupload to Class Library

If you are planning to redistribute the class library outside your organization, the additional files (and their source code) would need to be licensed under the LGPL.  If you didn't realize that, please see here for more info.

As for what is causing the compilation problem, I'm not really sure.  If you email me (dean at brettle dot com) the project(s) in question, so that I can try to reproduce the problem, I might be able to help.

--Dean